www.shopcoupons.co/th Privacy & Policy
Shopcoupons.co/th (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our website terms and conditions that apply to your use of our website and our mobile application terms and conditions that apply to your use of our mobile application) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.Shopcoupons.co/th (the Website) or the registration process for our mobile application (the ‘App’). This includes information provided at the time of registering for our newsletter, posting discounts and other material or contacting us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or the App.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you enter one of our competitions we will keep a copy of the data you submit to us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our business users. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your usage of the Website or the App by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer or the internal memory of your mobile device. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive or your mobile device’s internal memory. They help us to improve our Website and our App and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Website or App according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our Website or use our App.
If you register with Shopcoupons.co/th, or sign up for any of our newsletters or alerts, we will send you information about our voucher codes, printable vouchers, deals, sales or other products and services we feel may interest you. Your e-mail address may also be used to send you information about our other websites that we feel are relevant to your registration on Shopcoupons.co/th.
You can sign up to our newsletter through submitting your email address at any of the sign up boxes featured throughout the Website or via our User Registration page. By providing your email address you agree to receive regular newsletter emails from Shopcoupons.co/th
You can unsubscribe from receiving our newsletter by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link featured within each of our newsletters. Alternatively, recipients can edit their personal information or manage newsletter subscriptions by updating their information within their user profile.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you, your computer and mobile device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our affiliate advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If voucha.com.my or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website terms and conditions, mobile application terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Shopcoupons.co/th, our customers, or others.
- We may share information submitted as part of third party promotional activities only when you agree the specific Terms and Conditions of the promotion by opting in to the promotion.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
The Website or our App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
To unsubscribe from our newsletter please sign in to your account and update your preferences on the Email Options tab. Alternatively you can reply to one of our Newsletters with ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ in the subject line.
1-3, Jalan Solaris 2,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
50480 Kuala Lumpur,